OSX 10.6 support

ngreply ngreply at gmx.net
Wed Oct 9 07:46:08 PDT 2013

Hello,

do not know, if it's done right, but this patch fixed my compilation of
notmuch-0.16 on OSX 10.6:

diff Makefile.local.org Makefile.local
287c287
< 	$(call quiet,$(FINAL_NOTMUCH_LINKER) $(CFLAGS)) $(notmuch_client_modules)
$(FINAL_NOTMUCH_LDFLAGS) -o $@
---
> 	$(call quiet,$(FINAL_NOTMUCH_LINKER) $(CFLAGS)) $(notmuch_client_modules)
> util/libutil.a $(FINAL_NOTMUCH_LDFLAGS) -o $@

The same error about missing symbols while compiling target notmuch-shared
came up when I've tried to install notmuch via Macports.

  Thanks to all contributors for this great tool.

  Regards,

  Oliver