Links in email messages

Bart Bunting bart at ursys.com.au
Mon Jul 15 16:21:46 PDT 2013

Adam,

Thanks for the tip.  That is obvious now you point it out.

I too would welcome an implementation that allowed hitting enter to
follow a link.  Hitting another key though is not too arduous.

Guyzmo, no problems regarding your interpretation of my question.  I
should have been more specific with regards to emacs.

Kind regards

Bart