remove unused tags from the database / emacs ui?

ingo mail1 at 2b1.de
Wed Apr 24 00:31:00 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have recently started using notmuch, and may stick with it ;-)

There's one thing, though.

I have some tags which were created by afew tests, or just misspelling tags.
These tags are now unused, but seem to still be in the database, or cached
in the emacs ui, because I get these tags as possibilities in "add tags"
list.

I tried to compress the database, and this didn't change anything in this
regard.

Any ideas on how I can get rid of them?
(notmuch 0.15.2 / emacs ui)

Kind regards,