notmuch for christmas, again

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 02:42:08 PST 2012

There are some pick patches I would quite like to get in: (note all
patches below only touch contrib/notmuch-pick/notmuch-pick.el)

id:1354970494-18050-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com
bugfix to use archive tags rather than always "-inbox"

id:1354970674-18136-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com
bugfix so that running pick or search from split pane closes the split

id:1355085019-18534-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com
tweak so that message in message pane is not indented

then there are some possibles:

id:1355391109-4150-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com
means that if the focus gets into the message pane then quitting from it
closes the pane. This seems to work well and fixes a genuine issue but
there might be better ways to fix it.  (*)

id:1354970914-18342-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com
2 patches to add some thread based operations to pick

<not posted yet>
some tweaks so that various extra commands are available: eg stashing
message ids, viewing attachments etc. This is not intrusive but since
most of the patches above tweak key bindings the contexts tend to
overlap. (*)

The patches marked * redefine a couple of functions in notmuch-show.el
so theoretically could cause breakage of vanilla notmuch functionality
(but only if pick is loaded).

Best wishes

Mark