notmuch for christmas, again

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Fri Dec 14 18:22:24 PST 2012

As a nascent tradition (see id:87obvaypwc.fsf at zancas.localnet), I'd like
to have a feature freeze on December 25, and release notmuch 0.15 around
January 1, 2013.

As usual there are a few last minute requests

- I'd like to get the two memory leak fixes in
  id:1355234087-6886-1-git-send-email-david at tethera.net
  id:1355196820-29734-1-git-send-email-david at tethera.net

- Austin requested the scheme versioning patches; I think he will send a
  followup to id:1354416002-3557-1-git-send-email-amdragon at mit.edu soon.

Generally speaking anything that happens to get reviewed and polished
before the feature freeze is fine

- I know Damien has been working pretty hard on
  id:1355404167-31750-1-git-send-email-damien.cassou at gmail.com and I
  have the impression that it is either ready or very close.

- It would be nice to get the batch tagging stuff in
  (id:1355492062-7546-1-git-send-email-david at tethera.net) but it can
  also wait for the next release if it isn't ready.

Anything else people want to push for (and presumably review)?