[Patch v2 09/17] tag-util.[ch]: New files for common tagging routines

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Thu Nov 29 16:17:10 PST 2012

Mark Walters <markwalters1009 at gmail.com> writes:

> I don't know how freeze/thaw work but does it matter that you don't thaw
> when there is an error?

My interpretation is that by not thawing before we destroy the message,
we are aborting the transaction, since the freeze/thaw information is
stored in the message structure. It is documented as forbidden to call
thaw _more_ times than freeze, but less is not explicitely mentioned.

>> +
>> +/*
>> + * Add a tag operation (delete iff remote == TRUE) to a list.
>> + * The list is expanded as necessary.
>> + */
>
> Typo s/remote/remove/

fixed in local git.
>> +
>> +/*
>> + * Apply a list of tag operations, in order to a message.
>
> I found the comment awkward to parse: as "in order to <do something>"

Re-punctu-worded to

"Apply a list of tag operations, in order, to a given message"