images as attachment?

David Belohrad david at belohrad.ch
Mon Oct 1 02:25:39 PDT 2012

Dear all,

could someone throw an advice? When I receive an email with picture
attachment, sometimes it works out of the box in emacs, but sometimes
instead of picture it shows a link as this one:

---------- SNIP ------------

    I have not tried to understand why we're measuring too high bunch intensity so if you have any ideas please try it out let me know what to do.

   [cid:image001.png at 01CD9F29.128BA6B0]

 We can discuss tomorrow tomorrow if you want

The issue is, that when I click the link,

a) it opens new empty emacs buffer with no picture in it
b) the hyperlink (when pointing mouse on it) does not highlight the
initial 'c' letter (so the hyperlink is only
'id:image001.png at 01CD9F29.128BA6B0]')

How can I force emacs to display those pictures correctly?

I'm using remote-notmuch to fetch the notmuch messages.

Thanks

.d.