idea - (dream?) - tagging based on gmail folders - offlineimap, notmuch or both together?

Alex Botero-Lowry alex.boterolowry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:23:46 PDT 2012

I've implemented a bi-directional notmuch/gmail sync. It does a full
sync fine, but doesn't do partial syncs at all, and it's too slow to
run a full sync over and over again. I've started working on it again
recently, trying to speed up the full sync process by adding
multiprocessing. The source is at
http://alexbl.net/~alexbl/imapsync.py (older version but the logic
itself hasn't changed), if you're interested in working on it.