[BUG/PATCH v3 0/4] Bug fixes for reply: three bugs, one series

Adam Wolfe Gordon awg+notmuch at xvx.ca
Sat Mar 31 17:33:20 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

This series is a combination of the three bugfixes I sent this week [1]
[2]. As Mark pointed out, the fix for the emacs 23.2 bug actually fixes the
alternate address bug as well, so there's no real reason to have a
separate patch for it, especially one that implements a different fix.

I've also adjusted the reply tests so that they show all the headers in the
reply message. This would catch the References/User-Agent bug.

I'm hoping these can be pushed quickly, as they do fix bugs, and the
individual patches were reviewed and pretty much ready to go.

[1] id:"1333038410-17927-1-git-send-email-awg+notmuch at xvx.ca"
[2] id:"1332941635-21019-1-git-send-email-awg+notmuch at xvx.ca"

Adam Wolfe Gordon (4):
  test: Tests for reply from alternate addresses in emacs
  emacs: Fix two bugs in reply
  test: Show all headers in emacs reply tests
  emacs: Fix the References header in reply

 emacs/notmuch-lib.el |    7 +++-
 emacs/notmuch-mua.el |   36 +++++++++++++++++----

1.7.5.4