plans for 0.12

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Sat Feb 25 06:27:02 PST 2012

I would like to start a freeze (i.e. merge master to release) for 0.12
within the next week, say March 1 for an easy to remember date.

If you have suggestions for things that "should really go in", feel free
to follow up. The main point here is bug fixes, or features which are
there in a kindof half baked way.

Bug fix wise, I know about

  id:"1330068983-4483-1-git-send-email-sojkam1 at fel.cvut.cz"

This could use some review.

It has also been some chatter that either (the next iteration of)

   id:"1329296619-7463-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com"

Should go in, or we should revert amdragon's exclude stuff.

I don't have strong feelings either way, except it is somewhat late in
the day for a large(ish) and complicated series.

There are several other patch series that look ready from a review point
of view, but I'd rather have them pushed earlier in the release cycle
(or at least I don't see a hurry). For example

   id:"1329490088-8323-2-git-send-email-dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com"
   id:"1329697590-7404-1-git-send-email-amdragon at mit.edu"

My (tentative) plan is to push those once I have branched for release.