Info about notmuch database

Bryant, Daniel B. Dan.Bryant at jhuapl.edu
Wed Jan 11 20:48:15 PST 2012

I currently use a little Vala utility that Sebastian Spaeth wrote in order to use what's already stored in the notmuch database as a simple addressbook. It's fast and works extremely well for me.

See the section "Address lookup while composing" at http://notmuchmail.org/emacstips/ for links to that and a couple other similar implementations.

Maybe one of these suits your needs or could be used as a starting point for the functionality you're trying to implement?

Dan