compile error of current git on F15

Darren McGuicken mailing-notmuch at fernseed.info
Thu Nov 24 13:45:20 PST 2011

On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 09:55:16 -0700, Jameson Graef Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 05:35:29 -0700, Dirk Hohndel <hohndel at infradead.org> wrote:
> > This used to work and used to be supported and was broken in a
> > recent notmuch patch.
>
> If you don't have access to gmime 2.4, then maybe you could look into
> providing patches for gmime 2.6 support, or alternately into disabling
> the notmuch functionality that does not work with gmime 2.6 if only
> 2.6 is available.

Hi guys, I assume this is old news, although I haven't seen anything
else mentioned on list since the chain Dirk started - there's a koji
build of 0.9 for rawhide, the source rpm of which contains a gmime 2.6
patch.  I recently moved from Ubuntu to Fedora 16 on the netbook so I
grabbed the patch and spec file, updated it to point to the 0.10 tarball
and can confirm that the patch still applies cleanly and the notmuch
build appears fine (crypto et al).

Assuming this mail sends, of course :-)