Winter is coming [upcoming release 0.10]

Tomi Ollila tomi.ollila at iki.fi
Wed Nov 16 07:30:53 PST 2011

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 23:11:49 -0400, David Bremner <david at tethera.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 10:19:14 -0400, David Bremner <david at tethera.net> wrote:
>
> > According to our sortof-schedule, we should release 0.10 soonish.  I'd
> > like to freeze for a few days first, so that means we have time for
> > maybe one or two more non-trivial patches before the freeze.
>
> We are now frozen for 0.10 release. As is my habit, I tagged 0.10_rc1,
> but didn't upload tarballs. I also upload 0.10~rc1 packages to Debian
> experimental.
>
> Being frozen means that pushes to master after the tag 0.10_rc1 won't
> automatically be included in the release. Mainly this effects the
> bindings and contrib maintainers.  Please send me email or catch me on
> irc about anything urgent to include. And no, I don't mean all
> outstanding patchs.
>
> > - id:"1320846275-28520-1-git-send-email-amdragon at mit.edu" is a
> >   candidate, but needs review
>
> didn't make it, next round.

No wonder my  'notmuch tag -inbox ..1321192972' was so slow...
(and subsequent 'notmut tag -inbox from:... and not tag:inbox' were faster)

> > - id:"1320599856-24078-1-git-send-email-amdragon at mit.edu" is probably
> >   not a candidate.
>
> My various objections were overcome, and this made it.

Thanks, things are faster now -- I just need to start testing/using
amdragon's rewritten json.el[c] soon.

Thanks, you've done huge job to get all this integrated.

Tomi