[python] segfaults at Message.get_date

Thu Jun 16 23:34:56 PDT 2011

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:54:39 +0100, Patrick Totzke wrote:
> Unfortunately, as it segfaults, I don't get a stacktrace here.
> The line that seems to cause the segfault is this one:
> https://github.com/pazz/notmuch-gui/blob/master/alot/db.py#L181

Just some followup. get_date() calls libnotmuch's:

notmuch_message_get_date(...)

and expects a "c_long" as result (notmuch.h says it returns time_t, so
long should be appropriate, shouldn't it?)

I had this segfault on me once, but it was not reproducable.

I have no clue what's going on there, especially as it's not reliable reproducable.
Sebastian