release-candidate/0.6 redux

Austin Clements amdragon at mit.edu
Sat May 28 19:49:26 PDT 2011

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Jameson Graef Rollins
<jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> Austin: speaking of which, would you mind rebasing that patch series
> against notmuch/master at cb8418784c21155ffea79cce8409a7ea3c546937 and
> sending that to the list again?  That might help push Carl to merge that
> stuff sooner.  I think the conflicts are very minor.

Done.  The only conflicts were the usual suspects (lists in the test
suite).  I pulled in the GDB dependency in the test suite and the
corresponding tweaks to test-lib that were on the list previously
(id:"1305206080-17461-1-git-send-email-amdragon at mit.edu" and
id:"1305206110-17511-1-git-send-email-amdragon at mit.edu").  It's on
for-review/atomic-new-v4 at the usual,
  http://awakening.csail.mit.edu/git/notmuch.git