release-candidate/0.6 redux

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Sat May 28 14:58:01 PDT 2011

On Sat, 28 May 2011 14:51:35 -0700, Jameson Graef Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> So what follows is a patch series for a bunch of miscellaneous patches
> that should be included in 0.6.  Most of them were originally part of
> the release-candiate/0.6 branch, and they are here rebased on top of
> notmuch/master at cb8418784c21155ffea79cce8409a7ea3c546937, which
> includes all the multipart and crypto rework.

I forgot to mention that the other two things that were in the original
release-candidate/0.6 that really need to be included before 0.6 is
released are

* Austin Clements's atomicity patches
* Felipe Contreras's vim patches

both of which have been sent to the list previously, although I believe
that Austin might have a couple extra patches in his atomic-new-v3
branch.

Austin: speaking of which, would you mind rebasing that patch series
against notmuch/master at cb8418784c21155ffea79cce8409a7ea3c546937 and
sending that to the list again?  That might help push Carl to merge that
stuff sooner.  I think the conflicts are very minor.

jamie.