[Review] Re: new "crypto" branch providing full PGP/MIME support

Darren McGuicken mailing-notmuch at fernseed.info
Sun Feb 27 02:41:48 PST 2011

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 20:45:15 -0400, David Bremner <bremner at unb.ca> wrote:
> Further to our discussion on IRC the other day about providing
> feedback on patches, I have run these patches pretty much all of
> February with no glitches.  I am running them on 3 different machines,
> although they are all Debian AMD64 boxes.

If feedback is needed here then likewise, I've been running the crypto
branch since it was made available.  The only strangeness I've seen was
that which was reported in id:"87sjw2h6xy.fsf at bookbinder.fernseed.info"
for expired keys.

Even with that glitch, I really can't see me going back to vanilla
notmuch until these patches are pulled.  They're just ridiculously
useful.