[Review] Re: new "crypto" branch providing full PGP/MIME support

David Bremner bremner at unb.ca
Sat Feb 26 16:45:15 PST 2011

On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:18:45 -0800, Jameson Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> Hi, all.  I have pushed a new branch called "crypto" to my notmuch
> repository [0].  This branch provides full support for PGP/MIME signed
> and encrypted messages, including emacs UI support.  It has been applied
> on top of cworth's current master (21e97c50).  It includes the
> following:

Further to our discussion on IRC the other day about providing feedback
on patches, I have run these patches pretty much all of February with
no glitches.  I am running them on 3 different machines, although they
are all Debian AMD64 boxes.

David

P.S. I also started the (possibly goofy) idea of putting [Review] in the
subject to highlight the fact there is feedback on the patches.