new "crypto" branch providing full PGP/MIME support

Darren McGuicken mailing-notmuch at fernseed.info
Sat Feb 5 06:50:01 PST 2011

On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 09:32:23 -0800, Jameson Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> Yeah, I've found some emails that are doing this as well.  I'm looking
> in to what we can do to mitigate the problem, which I think is
> ultimately a problem in GMime.  The json output should not be
> breaking, though, so that I will definitely fix.

I pulled your latest updates to the crypto branch (I can reply to
encrypted mails without resorting to Gnus!  W00t!) and have noticed that
I'm not seeing the json eof anymore, but if I grab the keys for the
various folks in this thread as a test (Micah seems to be signing with
an expired key?) then emacs just hangs when trying to produce the
notmuch-show buffer.

I can actually see the notmuch show process pegging the cpu in top.