[ANN] notmuch-deliver

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Nov 8 09:50:46 PST 2010

On Wed, 26 May 2010 17:01:34 +0300, Ali Polatel <alip at exherbo.org> wrote:
> notmuch-deliver is a maildir delivery tool for notmuch mail indexer. It
> reads from standard input, delivers the mail to the specified maildir
> and adds it to the notmuch database. This is meant as a convenient
> alternative to running notmuch new after mail delivery.

Thanks for sharing this, Ali.

What's the best way to advertise this to potential users?

Should we include a separate utils directory in the notmuch repository
with auxiliary programs like this?

Or should we implement this functionality within the notmuch binary
itself?

I'm open to suggestions.

If nothing else, the notmuchmail.org web page should grow a section to
point to auxiliary programs like this that users might find helpful.

Thanks again,

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com