notmuch release 0.4 now available

Scott Henson scott at foolishpride.org
Wed Nov 3 18:21:41 PDT 2010

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:

> > I'll also likely be submitting it to Fedora proper as I have time.
>  Thanks
> > everyone for all the work!
>
> I didn't mention it, but I've got the notmuch release process pushing
> things directly into Debian. If there's anything I can do to help with
> Fedora packaging I'd be happy to do that too.

I can have the package created and then add you to the packaging group.  I
figure that will be easier to not require you going through the review
process.

> We do have a notmuch.spec file in the tree already. Is it up to date?
> And I was all setup as a Fedora contributor at one point. I might be
> able to resurrect that. Would it be useful for the same "make release"
> that I run to also do something with Fedora down the road? If someone
> would like to set that up, I'd be happy to have that happen.

The spec file in the tree was a good starting place, but I had to modify it
quite a bit to get it to build properly.  I've got one version for building
from git and one version for building a release.  The release one is in the
src rpm I previously listed and I'll send a patch to the list tomorrow for
the git version.

--
Scott Henson