notmuch release 0.4 now available

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Nov 2 14:49:51 PDT 2010

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 12:09:29 -0400, Scott Henson <sjh at foolishpride.org> wrote:
> I've built 0.4 for Fedora in case anyone is interested.  Currently, it is
> only built for fc13 x86_64, but I'll likely be building for fc14 x86_64 as
> soon as I get fc14 installed.  If anyone wants i686, I can probably be
> convinced to spin up a vm to do that in.
>
> http://aiden.foolishpride.org/~shenson/repos/fc13/
> http://aiden.foolishpride.org/~shenson/repos/fc13-sources/

Thanks for sharing those, Scott.

> I'll also likely be submitting it to Fedora proper as I have time.  Thanks
> everyone for all the work!

I didn't mention it, but I've got the notmuch release process pushing
things directly into Debian. If there's anything I can do to help with
Fedora packaging I'd be happy to do that too.

We do have a notmuch.spec file in the tree already. Is it up to date?
And I was all setup as a Fedora contributor at one point. I might be
able to resurrect that. Would it be useful for the same "make release"
that I run to also do something with Fedora down the road? If someone
would like to set that up, I'd be happy to have that happen.

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com