notmuch development

Jameson Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Tue Sep 21 14:05:12 PDT 2010

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:32:30 -0700, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> Also, if anyone has any suggestions for things that we could do to
> improve things if I have to "disappear" again in the future, then I
> would be happy to do what I can.

Hey, Carl.  The most obvious thing I can think of is delegating some
lieutenants to handle processing patches.  There definitely are some
worthy candidates (who are kind of already doing this already).  Even if
they're not actually pushing patches into a canonical repo, they could
at least vet in-coming patches and prep things for your review.  If they
could present you with branches that are potentially "ready to go" it
might make things a lot easier for you, especially when you're in a
crunch.

jamie.