notmuch development

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Sep 21 13:32:30 PDT 2010

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:38:46 -0400, Scott Henson <scott at foolishpride.org> wrote:
> It seems to me that development on notmuch has slowed down recently?  Lots
> of patches sitting in the patch queue and not much movement on the git
> repository?  Am I missing where the development is going on?

Yes. The git repository has been almost entirely stagnant for the last
several months. That was due to me not finding the chance to do notmuch
development on a regular basis for some months.

Fortunately, I've just recently (in the past week) started doing
development again, and I'm optimistic that I'll be able to keep this up
going forward.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for things that we could do to
improve things if I have to "disappear" again in the future, then I
would be happy to do what I can.

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com