notmuch emacs interface

Paul R paul.r.ml at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 01:39:31 PDT 2010

Carl> I didn't have any specific plans. I think things like this are
Carl> generally great if done by people already reading those lists.
Carl> Would you like to send a note including something very much like
Carl> the paragraph above along with "Hey, I thought some poeple here
Carl> might be interested in the recent development of notmuch. ... See
Carl> the notmuch-gxuj+Tv9EO5zyzON3hdc1g at public.gmane.org list for
Carl> more."?

Sure I can do so. Let's wait for the event of a release. Given your
roadmap, are you ok with an announce for NotMuch 0.4 ?

--
  Paul