Some messages show only headers.

Dirk Hohndel hohndel at infradead.org
Mon Apr 26 09:13:20 PDT 2010

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 10:57:10 +0530, Abhishek Dasgupta <abhidg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been using notmuch for some time, and I noticed that some mails
> show only the header when pressing [return] on notmuch-show-all. If I
> press [return] on the highlighted From: header then the entire message
> displays.

This may be the bug that David fixed this morning - under some
circumstances mails that matched the search were not displayed until you
either hid and un-hid them or hid the headers.

> Is this behaviour expected? The default behaviour in most other MUAs is
> to show the message in full.

notmuch should show all messages that match the search by default -
other messages in the thread are shown closed.

I think Carl already pushed the fix.

/D

--
Dirk Hohndel