Some messages show only headers.

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 22:27:10 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've been using notmuch for some time, and I noticed that some mails
show only the header when pressing [return] on notmuch-show-all. If I
press [return] on the highlighted From: header then the entire message
displays.

Is this behaviour expected? The default behaviour in most other MUAs is
to show the message in full.

What is interesting is that this only works for some messages, not
all. In particular messages from debian-devel-announce, and my college
mailing lists do not show until I press enter on From:, but messages
sent directly to me usually show up.

Abhishek
--
Please cc me, I am not subscribed to this list.