test suite for fancy From guessing

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Apr 23 17:06:17 PDT 2010

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:55:56 -0700, Dirk Hohndel <hohndel at infradead.org> wrote:
> This adds five tests for the five main cases in the fancy from guessing.
> It assumes that you have applied
> id:1271451102-11336-1-git-send-email-hohndel at infradead.org which will get you
> the latest fancy From guessing.

Thanks very much for these tests! (I somehow had missed them when I
first collected my 0.3 merge-window commits.)

I've pushed these out now. And that's even before the feature of
interest, (because with the latest patches, these tests cause "notmuch
reply" to segfault). I'm not getting a segfault with the test suite
based on the code in master now, (just failures as expected since the
feature isn't implemented yet).

Looking forward to more.

-Carl