problem with notmuch-search-authors-width in JSON emacs implementation

Jameson Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Wed Apr 21 16:09:35 PDT 2010

Hey, folks.  I just build from Carl's HEAD which includes the new emacs
JSON interface and I'm noticing a problem with the
notmuch-search-authors-width variable.  If I set the variable as
follows:

(setq notmuch-search-authors-width 40)

author lists that overrun the specified width start spitting out into
the subject field.  I think bremner just confirmed this on irc.  I'll
try to look into this when I get a chance, but I don't have time right
now.  Maybe someone with more intimate knowledge of this piece of code
could figure it out more quickly.

jamie.

ps: By the way, do we have any official way to keep track of bugs?  Has
anyone looked into any of the distributed, git-based bug tracking
solutions?  We tried doing it with ikiwiki for a different project I was
working on, but it didn't really work that well.