bug tracking

Jameson Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Thu Apr 22 08:47:13 PDT 2010

I now think it is essential that we put together a bug tracker for
notmuch.  Things are moving pretty quickly now, which is great, but as
the UI is frequently changing, I'm stumbling upon lots of little bugs.
As I don't have the time to stop what I'm doing and figure out patches
for them all, we really need some way to report and track issues.  I
really think this is essential moving forward.

I have used things like trac and redmine in the past and they work quite
well.  I don't have any other useful suggestions.  One of the newfangled
git-based distributed bug trackers could be cool, but I've never used
one, or gotten any feedback from anyone who has.

jamie.