pull request

Jameson Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Wed Apr 21 12:47:12 PDT 2010

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:15:48 -0700, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> [*] Even more simplification is possible if we stop trying to hide
> header components. Several people have requested that To and Cc be
> visible all the time.

Hey, Carl.  I had actually been meaning to bring this up.  I actually
don't like having the headers collapsed at all, so I am definitely in
favor of the idea of doing away with this "feature".  At the very least,
I would like to see header hiding/collapsing be an option, so that I
could turn it off.  As is, I'm having to hit 'h' for every message I
view, so I can just see who the message was sent to (not to mention to
recover the unfortunately missing blank line between the header and the
body, which is visually useful).

jamie.