Plans for the 0.2 release (this week)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Apr 13 09:06:45 PDT 2010

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 09:52:21 -0400, Jameson Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> I would really like to see the patch in spaetz/issue15-handle-fcc-bcc
> applied soon.  This is the lingering issue of bcc'ing the primary email
> address in notmuch replies, which I think really needs to be removed.
>
> Let me know if there are any issues.  I'm pretty sure this will apply
> cleanly against the head without a rebase.

I'm happy to remove the Bcc thing, but only *after* we have an Fcc
approach integrated into the emacs client by default, (without users
having to configure it, download python scripts, etc.).

And yes, I know the current Bcc approach is still quite useless, because
it only triggers on replies, (and not when composing a new message from
the emacs client).

I'm looking forward to seeing this all fixed, but I haven't yet seen a
"packaged" solution.

-Carl