Plans for the 0.2 release (this week)

Jameson Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Thu Apr 8 07:03:15 PDT 2010

On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 15:12:44 -0700, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> For the upcoming 0.2 release, here are some things that I would like to
> have in place:
>
>   * Changes to indexing, (addition of body:, folder:, list:, etc.). This
>     is stuff that I'll work on.

Also, fwiw, the folder: indexing is probably the new feature that I'm
most eagerly awaiting.  I've got all these ideas for ways to handle sent
mail and drafts if we can get this working.

Presumably others must be annoyed about having to manually "read" and
archive all their sent mail, unless there's some other way that people
having been dealing with this that I'm not aware of.

And as for drafts, they could be easily indexed and managed by the UI if
the folder: search term is available.

jamie.