Plans for the 0.2 release (this week)

Jameson Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Thu Apr 8 06:52:21 PDT 2010

Hey, Carl.  I'm very encouraged by the recent patch-apply fest, and the
proposal for more regular releases.  I have some new improvements I'll
try to get in at some point, but in the mean time...

> So keep the patches coming, and the pointers to patches that you want me
> to look at.

I would really like to see the patch in spaetz/issue15-handle-fcc-bcc
applied soon.  This is the lingering issue of bcc'ing the primary email
address in notmuch replies, which I think really needs to be removed.

Let me know if there are any issues.  I'm pretty sure this will apply
cleanly against the head without a rebase.

jamie.