[notmuch] Using notmuch as an address book for tab-completion

Tue Mar 23 05:37:14 PDT 2010

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:35:42 -0400, Jesse Rosenthal <jrosenthal at jhu.edu> wrote:
> There was some talk on IRC ages ago about using notmuch as an
> address-book for tab-completion in emacs message mode. Thanks to some
> great recent work (Ingmar Vanhassel's shared lib and Sebastians's
> cnotmuch python lib) I have been able to take a first step in that
> direction. I've written a python script (with some help and suggestions
> from spaetz) which can perform the address-book functionality, and a
> backend for emacs's EUDC address-lookup functionality to access the
> script.

Just testing the integration. First comment:
When I search for "Seb", the first 2 hits, I get are:

Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at SSpaeth.de>
Sebastian Spaeth <sebastian at sspaeth.de>

I think the version I sent you, lower-cased all email addresses. Is it
intentional to have these as 2 separate email addresses?

Sebastian