[notmuch] Using notmuch as an address book for tab-completion

Mon Mar 22 05:40:08 PDT 2010

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:14:22 +0100, Ruben Pollan <meskio at sindominio.net> wrote:
> Nice feature. I think it should be implemented in the library. There is already
> a function notmuch_database_get_all_tags, will be nice to have a function
> notmuch_database_get_all_addresses.

Actually, i don't think it's necessary to extend the library to get all
addresses, it is really trivial to get them, using the current API. As
to whether to extend the notmuch binary as to output all addresses, I
think this will be taken care of the output filtering once
implemented. e.g. get all addresses with:

notmuch show --format=json --output:to,cc,bcc ''

Sebastian