[notmuch] (no subject)

Ben Gamari bgamari.foss at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:58:34 PDT 2010

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:41:22 +0100, Ingmar Vanhassel <ingmar at exherbo.org> wrote:
> I was just going to mail an updated series for this. I'd definitely like to see
> this upstream.

I agree. It would be quite nice to finally have to this merged.

> I amended the first patch to install the notmuch.h header.
>
> The second patch from a friend of mine fixes a parallel make issue I ran into
> when I tested one of your intiial patches. I ran this patch by you ages on
> #notmuch, not sure why it isn't included, not sure why you didn't included it?

Oops, I guess I lost track of it. My bad, things have been pretty scattered in
my world recently. Either way, it looks like you have the shared library thing
covered with this patch set. It is definitely much more refined than mine. I'd
definitely be in favor of this going in. Thanks for your work.

- Ben