[notmuch] (no subject)

Ingmar Vanhassel ingmar at exherbo.org
Fri Mar 12 05:41:22 PST 2010

I was just going to mail an updated series for this. I'd definitely like to see
this upstream.

I amended the first patch to install the notmuch.h header.

The second patch from a friend of mine fixes a parallel make issue I ran into
when I tested one of your intiial patches. I ran this patch by you ages on
#notmuch, not sure why it isn't included, not sure why you didn't included it?

The third patch adds a way to configure where to install libraries.
On Exherbo x86_64 we install 64 bit libraries to /usr/lib64/ so I need a switch
to configure this.

Regards,
Ingmar