[notmuch] Debian package

Michal Sojka sojkam1 at fel.cvut.cz
Mon Mar 8 00:31:33 PST 2010

On Sun, 07 Mar 2010, Xavier Maillard wrote:
> There are probably things to tweak but there is also something
> not working for me. Apparentely, you have a special file named
> 'version' in which you store a version string and its sha1 as
> taken from the rev HEAD. I do not have one and thus, I can't find
> this file in my checkouts.

I tested that for beginning you can omit the $version and use
  git checkout -b mydebian debian
  git merge master
  git-dch --snapshot --debian-branch=mydebian

> Also, while at it, could you send your wsh-topic-branches file
> and the relevant git repositories ?

OK. I have published my repository at
git://rtime.felk.cvut.cz/notmuch.git and you can browse it online at
http://rtime.felk.cvut.cz/gitweb/notmuch.git. The current content of
wsh-topic-branches is at
http://rtime.felk.cvut.cz/gitweb/notmuch.git/blob/HEAD:/wsh-topic-branches

Use the repository only at your risk. I have there patches such as
http://rtime.felk.cvut.cz/gitweb/notmuch.git/shortlog/refs/heads/reply-pandora-hack
or
http://rtime.felk.cvut.cz/gitweb/notmuch.git/shortlog/refs/heads/fix-pandora.cz-addresses
which change notmuch behavior for mails from pandora.cz mailing lists.

Regards,
Michal