[notmuch] patchwork test instance

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Feb 24 12:39:33 PST 2010

also sprach Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> [2010.02.24.2010 +0100]:
> > Carl, would you consider bouncing messages to addresses like
> > patchwork+rejected at patchwork.notmuchmail.org? That would make it
> > trivial for me to write glue to update patchwork automatically.
>
> Now you're talking my language, Martin!
>
> I'm disinclined to go to a web browser, find the right buttons and
> push them, but it's easy for me to add an extra address when
> declining a patch, (since I have to write that email message
> already and I can even just add a keybinding to add the extra
> address).

This is trivial to implement, but I don't see myself able to do that
anytime soon. The basic idea is the same as the Git hook[0], and if
someone wanted to take a shot, I'd be happy to create an account on
the machine hosting the patchwork instance.

0. http://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/patchwork/2010-February/000224.html

"most people become bankrupt through having invested too heavily in
 the prose of life. to have ruined one's self over poetry is an
 honour."
                                                        -- oscar wilde

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net