[notmuch] patchwork test instance

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Feb 24 11:08:25 PST 2010

And even as http://patchwork.notmuchmail.org now.

> As long as patches aren't being marked as "rejected" or "superseded", I
> don't think it will be that useful in the long run. If it were actually
> maintained by a few people, this would probably be different.

I agree that in its current form it's not useful, (it seems to be just a
long list of the patches that have ever been submitted).

I seem to recall Martin saying that patches that get accepted will be
automatically detected and removed from the list. Is that successfully
happening now?

> The alternative I can see is that we create a web page of patches based
> on carls notmuch tags (the tagging scheme he uses is unknown to me
> though).

At this point, and with the JSON support in place, I think it should be
trivial for someone to write a script that will take a notmuch search
specification and create an HTML view of all the threads matching that
search, right? If so, I'd be happy to regularly post the results of my
notmuch todo list, which, by the way, is currently:

notmuch search tag:todo-notmuch or (tag:notmuch and (tag:todo or tag:inbox))

In the meantime, if someone does want to push some buttons in patchwork,
nothing before 2009-12-01 at least is interesting.

-Carl