[notmuch] Git feature branch

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Feb 24 10:58:14 PST 2010

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:17:39 -0500, Ben Gamari <bgamari at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree. There is no good reason to switch away from the existing
> infrastructure. If he wants, Carl can give regular contributors their
> own repositories on notmuchmail.org if some people have difficulties
> providing it themselves. After all, this is one of the strengths of
> distributed version control.

I should emphasize that point:

I think it's great that people are posting their own notmuch
repositories wherever they see fit. Please continue doing that.

Also, if anybody would like to host such a repository on the
notmuchmail.org server, I'm more than happy to arrange that. Just let me
know.

-Carl