[notmuch] New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Feb 3 08:52:29 PST 2010

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 09:44:46 +0100, "Sebastian Spaeth" <Sebastian at SSpaeth.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 23:44:56 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
>
> > Anyone want to start thinking about a logo design idea... ?
>
> Although being non-artistic, what about the following design? (Or at
> least along those lines)
>
> I uploaded it too: http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2015/notmuchpacman.png

Cool! Thanks for the contribution.

I like the aesthetic quite a bit, but I'm not sure about the whole
"eating" metaphor. It seems that eating my email is one thing that I
hope notmuch doesn't ever do. ;-)

I don't have enough imagination to come up with a clever visual
representation of "not much" in a logo, but I would love to see
something like that.

-Carl