[notmuch] Git feature branch

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Jan 22 13:10:51 PST 2010

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:50:51 +0100, "Sebastian Spaeth" <Sebastian at SSpaeth.de> wrote:
> My feature-branch is still located here:
> http://github.com/spaetz/notmuch-all-feature
>
> So far things work fine for me. It would be cool if Carl would merge
> (parts of?) it.

Very much appreciated!

Thanks for putting this together and publishing it.

And I do apologize that my branch has been so stagnant lately. We've
just completed a fabulous linux.conf.au. This included lots of hallway
discussion of Notmuch, a Notmuch BOF, and a Notmuch lightning talk, but
not much of a chance to sit and review/merge the backlog of patches.

Oh, but we did succeed at getting a notmuch Debian package uploaded,
(and there's now a "debian" branch in my repository which I pulled from
the master branch of the shared notmuch repository on alioth).

Anyway, I'll be on vacation for the next few days, so will likely not
have much, (likely have not much?), time for patch merging.

But I *am* anxious to get back to the backlog. And in the meantime, I
really appreciate others merging and sharing patches.

-Carl