[notmuch] Git feature branch

Fri Jan 22 00:50:51 PST 2010

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:09:30 +0100, Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at SSpaeth.de> wrote:
> On 01/20/10 21:00, micah anderson wrote:
>
> > Cool! It would be useful if you provided thread-id's for each of these
> > so we could look them up and read more about them.
>
> True, I'll try to include thread id-s in the future.

I have now listed all patches that I have added to my feature-branch
here. Where possible I have added mail id or the git source that i have
pulled from. The list is here:

http://trac.sspaeth.de/issue?@columns=title,status&@filter=status&status=6

Stuff that I carry:
- simplify "unread" tag handling in emacs UI
- refactor and improve dirs-to-ignore a bit
- Have notmuch count default to showing the total
- add a submap (on "z" for "ztash") to stash things
- When adding new messages, if they have the 'S' (seen) flag, do not add them to the 'unread' tag.
- 'd' should "delete" a mail

My feature-branch is still located here:
http://github.com/spaetz/notmuch-all-feature

So far things work fine for me. It would be cool if Carl would merge
(parts of?) it.

spaetz