[notmuch] Threading

Marten Veldthuis marten at veldthuis.com
Thu Dec 10 11:08:18 PST 2009

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:39:48 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> I think the right answer here is to fix the input that notmuch is
> getting. Just ensure that each message has a proper In-Reply-To header
> and all should be fine.

On a related note, what about communicating with people who press reply
on an existing message, change the subject and start a new mail
thread. Most mail clients will still insert the In-Reply-To header,
which in this case is just wrong.

Ofcourse, it's their fault, but one can't educate the entire world. Is
there anything like mutt has, to break a thread at the current message?

--
- Marten