[notmuch] emacs UI customization

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Fri Dec 4 15:26:20 PST 2009

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 01:01:17PM -0500, Jameson Graef Rollins wrote:
> In general, I think it would be really good to put together some
> documentation about all the ways that users can customize the notmuch
> interface.  I would be willing to help with that as well.  It would
> also be nice to allow for customization about of things that are
> currently not that might be controversial.

So I was thinking about this a bit, and it occured to me that a great
thing to do would be to include with notmuch an example emacs
configuration file that includes examples of all (or many) of the ways
one could customize emacs for notmuch, maybe also including ways one
might want to customize the 'message' or 'MML' modes as well.  I, and
I'm sure others, would find it a very useful reference.  I'll start
putting something like this together and forward what I have to the
list.  If others are interested in doing the same, I would be thrilled
to compile what we come up with.

jamie.