[notmuch] Hi, I'm Mark, and I'm addicted to effective mail handling

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Dec 3 16:13:48 PST 2009

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:17:44 -0700, Mark Anderson <markr.anderson at amd.com> wrote:
> I've been a good friend of Carl's since college, and was following his interest in 'sup'.

Hi Mark, welcome to notmuch!

> I have transitioned to 'sup', and I'm ready to move on.

Hopefully, tracking my interests in mailers will be a smoother ride from
here on out. :-)

> The main issue I've had with getting notmuch working is that I've been
> using difficult distros.

Hey, I got it working with macports on OS X 10.4 last week. Does that
count?

Good luck getting things going. I guess one consolation is that by the
time you do get it running, notmuch will be a bit better than it is
today.

-Carl