[notmuch] A gtk interface

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Nov 26 12:25:10 PST 2009

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 21:17:33 +0200, Baruch Even <baruch at ev-en.org> wrote:
> I've started to work on a Gtk+ interface to notmuch which uses the
> notmuch command line. Currently it is able to search threads and retag
> them. Next on the agenda is the ability to actually read the threads.
>
> If someone is interested, the code lives in
> http://github.com/baruch/notmuch-gtk and can be checked out from
> git://github.com/baruch/notmuch-gtk.git

Very interesting, Baruch!

Thanks for contributing this!

I thought at first that the tagging commands weren't working, but
quickly realized they were working but simply weren't updating the view
to show the added/removed tags.

Anyway, it will be very interesting to watch this stuff.

-Carl

PS. I prefer a default search of "tag:inbox" rather than "tag:inbox and
tag:unread". Otherwise, there's not much reason for "notmuch new" to add
both tags.