[notmuch] interesting project!

Jameson Greaf Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Sat Nov 21 08:43:55 PST 2009

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 01:10:42PM +0100, Carl Worth wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:01:46 +0200, Dirk-Jan C. Binnema <djcb.bulk at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Anyhow, I'll study the notmuch code and see if there are some useful bits in
> > my code that might make sense there, e.g., various dir scanning optimizations,
> > see [2].
>
> That sounds great. It's also good to have people with experience in this
> area join and help out. I'll look forward to any ideas or other
> contributions you will have.

I've been using mu for a while now and have found it incredibly
useful.  I just heard about notmuch and it seems like the mail
processing system I've been waiting for, so I'm incredibly excited.
The idea of the mu and notmuch folks working together sounds
incredibly awesome.  I am really encouraged.

jamie.